Monday, September 19, 2011

Excel

          Really any business, even one based online, needs to keep track of data. Excel is the best way to accomplish this. Because I don't want to charge the charities for joining CC, I would need to get support from companies through advertising. Or if the charities want to run an advertisement, they can pay a fee and have an ad on our website as well! Too keep track of the companies/charities who want to pay for ads on Charities Connect, we will put their data and how much they've paid on an excel spread sheet, or even a pivot table, if I'm feeling particularly ambitious.
         I could also use Excel to keep track of the activity going on within the website. I could use functions such as AVERAGE, to see how often charities are active on the website. I could also easily compare charities and see which ones are using the website the most. Excel will help me organize the activity I must keep track of to make sure Charities Connect is running smoothly and being put to good use.


          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment